Why Switch to FlowGuard Gold® CPVC?
No plumbing system is perfect, but FlowGuard Gold® CPVC solves many of the issues
associated with alternative piping systems like PEX.
FlowGuard Gold® CPVC is 100% immune to corrosion or degradation caused by chlorinated water and will never fail due to contact with normal drinking water.
Since 1959, more than 11 billion feet of FlowGuard Gold® CPVC pipe has been installed in the U.S.—giving it the longest, most proven track record among non-metallic plumbing systems.
Virginia Tech researchers found that of all common plumbing materials, FlowGuard Gold® CPVC has the least impact on water quality.
- Certified to NSF 61 under all water conditions
- Complies with applicable MTBE regulations
- Consistently demonstrates low biofilm formation potential
- Industry-leaders are available to answer your questions
- Access to experts ranging from PhD chemists to engineers to master plumbers
- Contact us below with any questions
WEBINAR ON DEMAND: HOW EVOLVING WATER CONDITIONS IMPACT DOMESTIC PLUMBING SYSTEMS
Understand how changes to water chemistry can impact plastic commonly found in domestic plumbing systems and home performance.
PLUMBER CHEAT SHEET
Builders, help your plumbers make the switch to FlowGuard Gold® Plumbing Systems by completing all the steps on this checklist.